Showroom & sample coordination Internship
This is an opportunity to take part in growing ATP Atelier’s business. Working alongside both the wholesale and marketing team, an internship at ATP Atelier will give you insight into the exciting world of fashion.
The position is based out of our HQ located by Slussen, Södermalm in Stockholm where we also have our Flagship store.
We’re not organized in corporate silos, so even if the internship is focused on showroom and sample management, you will get the opportunity to gain insight into and help out within all areas of our company. We like to think our offices are characterized by a structured temperament and a creative, inspirational environment, which ideally suits our small-scale, tightly knit team – one we hope you’d like to join!
TASKS WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Responsible for Sales and PR management of all samples
- Coordinate press loans from the ATP Atelier in-house showroom
- Maintain database of samples that includes notable product corrections that need to be corrected in post-production, current location of samples, estimate return status, future needs etc
- Follow up with all cross-functional teams on sample return status and condition Seasonal Market support including:
1. Showroom organization & maintenance
2. Assist in planning campaign and product shoots – packing samples, detailed photography shot lists, coding images
3.General support for Merch owned product data integrity in all systems – ERP, Nuorder, Vocast
4. Showroom and travel planning support - Manage packing and shipping of all sample sets. Own and manage a comprehensive packing list to ensure an orderly and smooth process.
- Available for at least 3 months, preferably 6 months
- A student, graduate or individual eager to expanding their knowledge in dynamics of the fashion industry
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Communicative and results-oriented
- Experience with business administration interface is a plus
- Microsoft Office and particularly excel-savvyness is a big plus
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and striving for constant development
- Keen interest in fashion
We are looking for interns starting as soon as possible. The internship is full-time and non-compensated. Applications will be reviewed continuously so please do not wait to send us your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Showroom / Sample Coordination Intern". Please also let us know between which dates you are available.