Supply Chain Internship
This is an opportunity to join ATP Atelier’s Supply Chain team as an intern and be a part of our exciting growth journey.
You will get the opportunity to gain insights in our global operations and assist in coordinating our supply chain and logistical operations between our key suppliers and customers throughout a global distribution chain ranging from production in Italy to customers worldwide. We are not organized in corporate silos, so even if the internship is focused on supply chain, you will get the opportunity to gain insight into our business as a whole and be able to tailor your internship based on your interests.
The position will be based in our HQ located in the historic Seamen's Institute in the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm.
- Assist in planning, monitoring, processing of in- and outbound orders for the purpose of aligning it with seasonal and continuous sales periods throughout the year.
- Assist in interpreting customer shipping contracts, define, and communicate customer needs.
- Assist in evaluating and improving system and template functionality to optimize supply chain efficiency.
- Assist in maintain department specific processes.
- Collaborate with Finance, Marketing and Commercial teams and assist in supporting, internal and external teams on Supply-Chain related issues and product launches.
- Assist with Supply-Chain development projects and continuous improvements.
- Ad-hoq tasks.
- A student, graduate interested in expanding their knowledge within operations and supply chain.
- For your own benefit, availabilty of minimum 3 consecutive month-long internship.
- Interest in learning how to develop a business sense and connect operational and financial parameters.
- Attentiveness to details and accuracy.
- Action oriented person with hands on approach.
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interest in technology, for the purpose of enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Basic MS Office and Excel skills, and interest in developing these skills further.
- Organizational skills.
- Fluency in English is required, additional language skills are meriting.
We interview candidates continuously, if we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last application. Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 31st.