B2B Sales Internship
This is an opportunity to take part in growing ATP Atelier’s B2B business. Working alongside the wholesale and consignment teams, you will assist in developing existing accounts and play a role in prospecting and market research to further develop ATP Atelier’s presence with sales targets on mind. The position is based out of our HQ located by Slussen, Södermalm in Stockholm where we also have our Flagship store.
We’re not organized in corporate silos, so even if the internship is focused on B2B sales, you will get the opportunity to gain insight into and help out within all areas of our company. We like to think our offices are characterized by a structured temperament and a creative, inspirational environment, which ideally suits our small-scale, tightly knit team – one we hope you’d like to join!
TASKS WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Administrative support
- Supporting stock optimization per channel
- Monitoring existing markets and clients
- Sales analysis and reporting
- New markets prospecting and development
- Benchmarking and research
- Showroom and travel planning support
- Sales sample management
- Available for at least 3 months, preferably 6 months
- A student, graduate or individual eager to expanding their knowledge in dynamics of the fashion industry
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Communicative and results-oriented
- Experience with business administration interface is a plus
- Microsoft Office and particularly excel-savvyness is a big plus
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and striving for constant development
- Keen interest in fashion
We are looking for interns starting as soon as possible. The internship is full-time and non-compensated. Applications will be reviewed continuously so please do not wait to send us your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ”B2B Sales Intern”. Please also let us know when you are available.